Protocol nr. ________ .-
POSTNUPTIAL CONTRACT, HAVING THE EFFECT OF AN ANTENUPTIAL CONTRACT, IN TERMS OF SECTION 88 OF THE DEEDS REGISTRIES ACT 47 OF 1937
BE IT HEREBY MADE KNOWN THAT on ________________________ 2022 before me, NOTARY [MXXXX] of PRETORIA in the Province of GAUTENG Notary, duly sworn and admitted, and in the presence of the subscribing witnesses personally came and appeared:
IDENTITY NUMBER: 6XXXXXXXXXX (the “HUSBAND”)
IDENTITY NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXX (the “WIFE”)
Married in community of property to each other WHEREAS the terms of this Postnuptial Contract have been agreed between the Husband and the Wife before the marriage but was not registered in the Deeds Office within a period of three months as prescribed in terms of Section 87 of the Deeds Registries Act 47 of 1937;
AND WHEREAS they consequently entered into a marriage with each other in community of property on 8th of August 2017; AND WHEREAS the High Court of South Africa, Gauteng Provincial Division, Pretoria under case number ___________ on the _____ day of ___________________ issued an order granting permission for the registration of this Postnuptial Contract in terms of section 88 of the Deeds Registries Act 47 of 1937, having the effect of an antenuptial contract as was agreed to between the Husband and the Wife prior to date of marriage;
1. During the marriage there shall be no community of property between them.
2. During the marriage there shall be no community of profit and loss between them.
3. The accrual system referred to in Chapter 1 of Act nr 88 of 1984 shall not apply to their marriage from the date of the conclusion of their marriage.
4. This Court Order shall not prejudice or restrict the rights of any creditor of any of the Applicants as on the date of registration of the Postnuptial Contract.
THUS DONE AND EXECUTED AT PRETORIA ON THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR FIRST AFOREWRITTEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE UNDERSIGNED WITNESSES.
2. ___________________ __________________________